Website Hidd Group Ltd
Customer Service jobs
Danish Account Strategist
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: 30.000€ gross/year + up to 3.500€ gross/year in bonus
Sector: Search Engine Optimization
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech-savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are currently seeking Agency Account Strategists (with a native level of Danish) to join our growing client in Barcelona.
As an Agency Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other products.
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Danish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience in advertising or building PPC Campaigns
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense or YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Salary: 30.000€ gross/year + up to 3.500€ gross/year in bonus
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with sea views!)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact centre services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.